Monday 19 September 2011

Fidelis

I don't know why I'm doing this to myself but I'm purposely making myself reminisce, nostalgic and emotional by listening to Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C and We're Done by Wiz Khalifa. We're Done is going to be my grade's song for when we graduate and walk out of our school hall for the very last time as a grade. It's sad thinking about it and the next time I'm walking out of there is for my HSC exams. I'm sure that won't be a happy experience for me either.

My canteen groups! There are two distinct groups because of past dramas that I still don't really understand, but regardless, they're all wonderful people in one way or another. At times like these I kind of wish we could go back to the days where we'd sit in a group of 30 and get bumble gum stuck in our hair because of a dare and all.

 photo Fidelis1_zps6db02419.jpg  photo Fidelis2_zps276667f0.jpg  photo Fidelis3_zps3b7aa2c9.jpg

Whenever there is a camera around, for some reason everyone in the group goes high.

No comments:

Post a Comment