Saturday 1 December 2012

Wingardium Leviosa

Hottest start to the first day of summer by far. Imagine spending it in a room with hundreds of other people with no air conditioning. Today I went to Hogwarts High Tea, which was held to help fundraise for Starlight Foundation. 50 points to those people who turned up in robes and costumes in this heat.

 photo WingardiumLeviosa1_zps305d9a3a.jpg

I tried to dress up as Luna. I made my own spectrespecs, cork necklace, a copy of The Quibbler, radish earrings (thanks to Fiona) and messed up my hair a bit.

 photo WingardiumLeviosa2_zpsa1d4732d.jpg

There were food, potions, wizarding sweets, duels and we even sat for our O.W.L. exams. (Our group failed miserably. I feel like I should reread all the books now from shame.) We also found all seven horcruxes to defeat Lord Voldemort. We will be famous and there will be history books written about us.

 photo WingardiumLeviosa3_zps2b62ffd3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment