Tuesday 18 June 2013

Sanus

I think one of the best moments in life is when the world is sound asleep, but you're wide awake with earphones in, and you're twirling and singing around your room because you're the only person who exists in that moment. Those few moments of bliss can make you feel more alive than ever. You don't need the rush of rollercoasters. You don't need the company of people. You just need those right songs. My current ones are:
▶ Resolution by Matt Corby
▶ Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear
▶ Lifesize by A Fine Frenzy

 photo Sanus1_zpsbfd0c5ce.jpg  photo Sanus2_zps986fce8a.jpg

It's 3am and I'm up neglecting my studies for tonight. As always, the exam period is making my mood fluctuate between depression, insanity and a complete high. Does anyone also think that it's acceptable to not wash your hair for days and rewear the same pyjamas over and over because you've literally been indoors the entire time, sitting on almost the exact same spot? Yeah, me too. I hope the people I've been snapchatting my pretending to cry face every night over first world problems (e.g. exams and endless studying) hasn't noticed or think it's okay too.

Counting down the days till my winter break. I just can't wait to do nothing and not have a social life for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment